I am a hard-working person who is not afraid to ask relevant questions in order to learn new things. I take criticisms on board and work hard to implement them in order to improve my work and self. I am very interested in Live Events as, a passion of mine for many years, has been going to gigs and concerts with my friends. I am professional and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that the job gets done to a high standard, but am always up for a bit of fun and try to bring this into my work so as to create a happy working atmosphere.
A few notable jobs have been; The Lighting Director for The Boys Are Back Tour in September 2021, Lighting Technician for the IDLES UK Tour in December 2019, Numerous Festivals and other events such as Good Wood, Silverstone’s Lapland event, Nile Rodgers & Chic, and plenty of one off gigs here and there. Another notable job has been the installation of the Christmas Lights down at the Eden Project with GLX. We have done this the last three years running and it is always great fun. Of course, we have to be very careful as they have lots of delicate and rare plants.
I also work as a freelance firer for a display fireworks company. This involves helping to rig, fire, de-rig, and tidy up after the show. I have a number of shows under my belt, and it is also quite useful as the down time in events is exactly when fireworks shows tend to happen! Saying that, I have done a fair few summer weddings and other special occasions. I have been doing this since 2013.
· British Pyrotechnics Association Cat 4 Level 1 qualified Firer.
· Just FX one day stage pyrotechnics course.
· Lighting programming and operating using Hog, AVO, Chamsys and MA. I also own a Road Hog 4.
· Moving Light maintenance, mainly VariLight, Claypaky, Martin, and Robe but I also know my way around generic and strobe fixtures.
· Network and systems Technician.
· Sceptron Technician.
· Followspot Technician including ground control systems.
· Full UK Driving License.
· Mental Health First Aid trained.
· I also climb but do not have any formal qualifications.
· Dual Nationality (British and American).
· Member of the Production Services Association.